- Birds that can’t stand the heat of a warming world are shrinking
- The Laffer Curve and Supply-Side Economics
- How Obama cronies prop up North Korean dictatorship
- Facebook to Diamond and Silk: ‘You’re unsafe to community’
- The Six Type of Socratic Questions
- Ask Gini: How to Measure Inequality
- American Nationals Kidnapped By Chinese Government
- Why (almost) everything reported about the Cambridge Analytica Facebook ‘hacking’ controversy is wrong
- Is Jesus God?
- Promising Cancer ‘Vaccine’ Is Set To Begin Human Trials
Their research adds to a growing body of evidence indicating that numerous plant and animal species are undergoing physical and behavioural changes in response to global warming
Facebook Inc. users who are worried that advertisers harvested their data to manipulate them with political propaganda have a potentially powerful tool to break the spell: a button on the corner of each Facebook ad that says, “Why am I seeing this?"
Microsoft is cracking down on what people say while using their services online.
Canada passed a law Thursday making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.
China launched yuan-denominated oil futures contracts Monday, marking the first time foreign investors will have access to Chinese commodity futures as the world's top crude importer seeks greater influence over global prices.
For years, Megan Boler’s research focused on the power of social media as a democratizing force, giving voice to the voiceless and empowering everyday people to come together and participate more meaningfully in how they are governed.
Get the best of world News delivered to your inbox daily
A potential conflict of interest lies in Kushner’s need for a major infusion of cash to keep a Fifth…
If you follow the Guardian or the New York Times, or any major news network, you are likely to have…